As part of our continuing dedication to our clients, we keep our clients informed of upcoming changes in regulations, upcoming deadlines and important dates.
Please click Sign Up Now to receive our newsletter.
ERISA/Fidelity Bond for Plan Sponsors
**Based only on Calendar Year Plans**
- January 31st – Distribution Reporting — 1099-R to Participants
- March 1st – Notification of Excess Deferral to Participants
- March 15th – Corrective Distribution for Failed ADP/ACP
- July 31st – Initial Form 5500
- September 30th – Summary Annual Report (SAR)
- October 15th – Extended Form 5500
- December 1st – Safe Harbor Notice to Employees
- What is a Third Part Administrator (TPA)?
- Retirement Plan Overview
- How can I reduce my taxes?
- Tax and Benefit Limits
Commonly Used Forms
- Beneficiary Designation Form
- Hardship Application Form
- Loan Application Form
- QDRO Checklist
- Salary Deferral Enrollment Form
- Special Tax Notice
Helpful Links & Resources